Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:05:23 +0100
I would agree and say that $20 is a decent price.
But just tonight, doing a shoot in a dark church, the grip strap has
saved my heavy OM4T + T45 + 35-80 combo from certain injury and
perhaps even death.
It almost dropped on the stone church floor when I ran into a rucksack
lying around, stumbled and nearly fell. I had to let the set go from
one hand to prevent going down myself, but the strap kept my gear
attached safely to my other hand.
So the value of my strap is much more than $20 now ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.