Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:00:39 -0500
I don't see it listed on the last 2 Olympus Price lists, unless its hidden
under some odd category.  It should be under Motor drive Group and / or
Flash Group.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000