Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:19:20 +0100
Cc: <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Here are the results from the Dutch jury. Dutch sales advice prices from the
CIBAF catalogue, January 1999. Items marked with (*), missing in this catalogue,
are from a price list from 1989; multiply by 1.5 to get current price levels. Of
course these are all prices for new items; 1/3 to 1/2 of these prices would be
right for individual used items and for a package deal you must demand a major
price reduction!

1 Hfl. = 0.89 DEM = US$ 0.41

: B-Adapter for VST-1

f.199

: Macrophoto Stand VST-1

f.379

: Center Mirror PM-EL-CS

f.160 (*)

: Stage Glass - clear / 3 of them - are there different sizes / thicknesses ?

f.75 (*3 = f.225; there is only one size/thickness but there is a clear one and
a matted one)

: Stage Glass/plate black/white  - i quess this means one black one white ?

This is the standard plastic black/white stage plate that comes with the VST-1

: stage plate with (he calls it) 'interrupter-plates' - which are these one ?
:                                 the plates with a hole in it or the clamp ?

f.179; this is the one with interrupters to be used with the Lieberkühn
reflectors; were these not available?

: an extension part - maybe the VST-E / any other possibilities ?

f.79; must indeed be the VST-E

: a part he called 'through-light-base' I quess it might be the
:            trans-illuminator-base X-DE

f.? the X-DE is not listed in my price lists; I guess it must be for free then
;)

: Power Pack 2 for Winder/Macroflashes

f.58 but still listed as M.Power Pack 1; not sure

: F.AC Adapter 2 and/or 3 for T-flashes,Winder,

f.108 (*) for Adapter 2, f.368 (*) for Adapter 3

: 40mm close up lens

f.109 for the 49mm version, f.139 for the 55mm version

: hand grip for bounce grip 2 / T45

f.61 (*) if you mean the Grip Strap

: Zoom Adapter for T32

f.123 (*)

: Flash Extender for T20/T32

f.63 (*)

: for TPowerControl 1: the calculator panels for the 50,80,135 Macro lenses

f.24 (*)

: compartment case m

f.220 (*)

: compartment case s

f.191

: aluminum photoequipment case(s) - maybe the Olympus medical cases ?

?

: calculator panel case

?

: and an additional conection cable - any idea what this might be?
: seems not for flashes and/or winders

?

: PS: is maybe anyone interested in parts of these if I can't
:     afford all of the thinks I want ?

I would be interested in the X-DE and Centering Mirror.

hnz