Re: [OM] Digital SLR news

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital SLR news
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:29:00 +0000
This is what I want to hear...

I've just got back from a desert trip, I photograph rock art for a desert survey team . I have a good OM kit, which is perfect for my use (lightweight, hardwearing etc.) The two other photographer had interesting kit with them. One had a couple of OM digital (not the e-10, the 2500 and another), which produced good enough results for us to use in the book. I still felt that I would be happier with my titanium clad om4 for scrambling over rocks though.

The other had a huge C*non system, the heart of which was an eos1 and the digital (?D40). This was the first time I'd really wished for an OM mount digital; it saves so much time when back in the UK getting the images ready for publication.

So what I'm after is an OM - mount digital that is as rugged as an OM 4 - oh and it must have the multi-spot.

STuck in london on a rainy day, dreaming..........

pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Clinical Neurology
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305