Re: [OM] Digital SLR news

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital SLR news
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:39:35 +0800
I also think that it is too early to establish a SLR DC system,
especially with the CCD in E-10, not to mention it is too small that
does not perform well in noise area. The small size also lead to short
focal length of lens needed, the 36mm max focal length is just too
short, I overlooked about this although I knew it very well before I
buy. The DOF is just too wide for most application except landscape
and macro. It can't give me the effect I wanted most of the time,
started to regret about the purchasing decision.

On the other hand the dust is really a big problem, my friend has a
S1-pro he found the dust very annoying, he always has to carry a can
of compress air with his DC.

C.H.Ling