Re:[OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?

Subject: Re:[OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:30:45 +1100
This also often happens even when direct sunlight isn't entering the
viewfinder, due to light reflecting off your face or bright clothing. If
you're not a glasses wearer you could try an eyecup, but as a foureyes I
find simply shading thge viewfinder with my hand to be simpler. It's
something that becomes second nature after a while, and has the added
benefit of letting you see the viewfinder image much more crisply.
Dylan