RE: [OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:09:50 -0800
Light leaking into the viewfinder WILL throw off your readings.  The cds
cells are on either side of the pentaprism.  Once exposure is initiated, the
mirror box cells take over and it should account for any discrepancy.  Of
course, this doesn't help you if you're shooting manual mode.  You need an
eye-cup, or to be particularly careful about stray light entering the
viewfinder.  Wrap electrical tape around your eye-socket and attach yourself
to the camera.