Re: Re: [OM] Unusual Zuiko lens

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Unusual Zuiko lens
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:25:31 +0100
Nice work Skip,

I'm still a bit suspicious about that 75-150/4. It must a/this zoom,
your -of course- right about the aperture ring, but it still looks a bit
strange to me ... Isn't that the chrome lens mount I see underneath the
focusing ring?

The 1977 "world of OM systems" has some more lenses listed, but most of them
are just "planned for 1978" (180/2.8, other zooms). It is a bit strange that
this book still has the 135 macro in prototype-look when this prototype was
already made in 1974!

Thanks!

Daan