Re: [OM] [OT] Bessa-T

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bessa-T
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:10:06 -0500
You' are correct. But if you have an OM-1, you could lock up the mirror and use an accessory viewfinder. That leaves out all the other OM bodies; as they don't have MLU (I'm right, aren't I?). That is assuming that you had the correct adapter to actually mount the LTM lens on an OM body.

This was the way most superwide angle lenses were used on old MF cameras like Nikon F's before the development of Ultra-WA retrofocus designs. Personally, I think it's a lot easier to use an accessory viewfinder.

Skip