Re: [OM] Is my OM-1 meter fried?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is my OM-1 meter fried?
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:23:14 +0100
Don´t believe, it will do any harm, because my OMs (and some other cameras)
are adjusted by the service for use with the 1,5V batteries. I don´t know,
but consider, that the "mistake" because of higher voltage is not linear but
proportional to light. Means greater mistake with bright light. Is it?

Jochen