Re: [OM] Cozy Kit and public Thank Yous

Subject: Re: [OM] Cozy Kit and public Thank Yous
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:00:08 -0600
3/13/2001 11:44:23 PM, Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Notice the absence of the 35/shift.  I believe the
>"code of silence" will soon be broken by the person
>who acquired it.

Nothing like having Hand Held to Fire. It was I! I did it! And I
enjoyed it!

> Joel who has kept me semi-sane by getting
>together periodically to enjoy photography.  I would
>have developed a disgust for Iowa had it not been for
>a friend with like interests and toys.

Disgusted with Iowa?  You mean the landscape which now
looks like a dirty brown dish rag with a descending haze of
gray?  You mean you don't like that?  (Spring is coming, spring
is coming ... grrrrrrr)

Ken now has the most beautiful set of silver noses I've ever
seen.  I guess black noses are preferable in some respects,
but for pride of ownership nothing looks better than those silver
SC beauties.

Good shooting, Ken.

Joel W.