RE: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT

Subject: RE: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:35:40 +0100

Thanks Brian

I knew the sequence, but it did not seem to work; my 35-210 uses exactly the
same mechanism, and that works very smoothly. After a good deal of effort
(force?!) I managed to get it to work! It is still very stiff, but useable. The
seller may not have noticed, as he told that he used a Tamron 90mm macro for all
his macro work. I hope that by working it backwards and forwards a bit it will
improve. Otherwise I have my friendly Tanmron mechanic who fixed the stiff
zooming on my SP 35-105 a couple of weeks ago; coincidentally he was also
working on a 60-300 with water inside...

mvh / regards
Roger Key