Re: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT

Subject: Re: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:57:50 EST
I am not sure, however given that you are using Olympus equipment you need to
know that some of the mounts can damage the OM 4 cameras.  As I write this I
am looking at an Adaptall-2 mount for use with the Adaptall 2 and SP lenses.
It says for Olympus -M + Model 4.  On the inside of the adapter (the black
part) it will say either  "for OM" or it will just have OL.  If you have an
OM4 it is my uderstanding you will need the one that says "OL".  Hope that
helps.  Bill Barber