Re: [OM] Using Slave Flashes on OM Flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] Using Slave Flashes on OM Flashes
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:59:41 +0100
Clint,

When you want to use multiple flashguns you cannot combine the F-280
with T-flashes (or with another F-flash, for that matter).

But if you use only T-type flashes everything will be OK.
The camera measures only how much light in total reaches the film,
whatever the sources are. When the camera thinks that enough light has
been catched to give a good exposure, all connected flashlights are
'stopped'.

Since all flashes will be quenched at the same moment, you will have
to arrange things yourself if you want to give a particular part of
your frame more light than others.

Frank.