Re: [OM] 80-135 Macro extension tube -- what is it?

Subject: Re: [OM] 80-135 Macro extension tube -- what is it?
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:58:25 -0500
The 65-116 has magnification scales for the 80 and 135 macros on it. The seller
probably has mistaken those for the exctension range.

>>> tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 17:42:59 03/11/2001 >>>
As part of the infamous kit I bought, it includes an Olympus 80-135 Macro
extension tube.  I admit I'm stumped.  I know all about the 65-116, in fact
I have one, but I've never heard of the 80-135.  It's not in the SIF.  The
seller says it is an original OM part.

Any clues? Any one seen one?

Is this the only one and I can sell it for $10,000 on ebay?

Thanks!

Tom