Re: [OM] 80-135 Macro extension tube -- what is it?

Subject: Re: [OM] 80-135 Macro extension tube -- what is it?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:47:35 +0100
: Sounds like you've got just a regular run of the mill 65-116.  However,
: it does sound like I've got a rare one.  Mine doesn't say 65-116 on the
: back!  Either that or my label fell off :-)

It (well at least mine) says 'AUTO 65~116 JAPAN' at the ring that hold the
tripod mount. With paint, not with a label ;) If the letter is mounted the
inscription is invisible.

Btw, just checking - there are TWO versions of this tube: the original says
135mm MACRO 80mm and only had Magnification Indications for these two lenses,
the later version says: 135mm 80mm MACRO 38mm 20mm and has four Magnification
Indications.

Do you have both versions, Mark? Because you do realize that a true Zuikoholic
macromicro collector can't live without both of them? :^>

hnz