Re: [OM] high prices

Subject: Re: [OM] high prices
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:39:28 -0600
Bid low, bid often, that's my philosophy.  I actually put a snipe in on
almost every piece of OM equipment.  Unless I really want it, I go
ridiculously low.

Sometimes it works.  I just bought a sweet OM-2 for $105.  An even nicer
OM-2n with MIJ 50/1.8 for, gasp, $100. A very nice OM-1MD for $102.50.  A
28-48 for $132.50.  All in the last 3 weeks.

Sometimes you win!

Tom

From: <Doggre@xxxxxxx>
 Like Tom Scales did recently, I entered a snipe and forgot about it.  Never