[OM] Re: Weight (was "Skins," was....)

Subject: [OM] Re: Weight (was "Skins," was....)
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:52:59 -0600
I remember a post on the Nikon list several years ago wherein a woman
commented that the weight of her F3 was just right and that other lighter
bodies
were too light for her to hold steady.  I had visions of those other cameras
either
fluttering off like a feather or that she had legs too short to reach the
ground
without a little ballast.

Joel W.