Re: [OM] olympus camera

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus camera
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:38:25 -0500
If the camera is under the original 1 year OLYMPUS warranty, ship it
directly to Olympus for service.  If it's out of the Olympus warranty but
under the repair warranty for the repair "job" that was already done, return
it to the store and tell them you're unhappy with the repair work done.  If
it's under the repair warranty they should redo it  at NO CHARGE.
If the store repair warranty is expired AND the Olympus warranty has run
out, you're going to have to pay for a repair no matter what you do.
Get a sturdy box, pack the camera with a cover letter ship it by insured
mail to:

Olympus America
Service dept.
105 Crossways Park
Woodbury NY 11797

They will send you an estimate for repair.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000