[OM] olympus camera

Subject: [OM] olympus camera
From: Kelly Girard <koko_kelly00@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:05:00 -0800 (PST)
I don't know if I am sending this e-mail to the right
address or not but if it isn't, please forward it to
the correct person if you know who that is. If not,
please respond to me letting me know that this is not
the correct address.  Thank You.  In May of the year
2000, my mother bought me a camera for my College
Graduation.  She bought me an Olympus Zoom 115 camera.
I like the camera and I have taken some wonderful
pictures with it.  However, after a vacation in
August, I came home and put the camera away for a
while because I wasn't going to be taking any pictures
with it for a while.  When it was brought out to take
a few pictures, it wouldn't turn on.  So, I
immediately thought it was the battery and went to the
store to put a new battery in it. However,  it wasn't
the battery because the store tested the battery and
it worked fine.  So, I left the camera there to be
sent away to be fixed.  It came back to me a couple of
weeks later and it worked fine for a few pictures.
Then, it wouldn't turn on again so I checked the
battery and this time it was the battery so I replaced
it.  The camera took two pictures and has not worked
since then.  Now I try to turn it on and it does not
turn on.  I went to a Wolf Camera store and they said
that since it wasn't bought at that store they can't
do anything about it.  So I tried to find a Ritz
Camera store and they said the same thing.  My mother
bought the camera at a Ritz camera store in Buffalo,
NY and I live in Denver, CO.  So,  my question is,
what do I do about this?  I want my camera to work or
I want a new camera and I don't know who to turn to or
who to ask.  Please help me.  Kelly Girard