RE: [OM] Tips for importing into Australia

Subject: RE: [OM] Tips for importing into Australia
From: John F Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:37:59 +1100
G'day, Vaughan,

I'm afraid I have no tips but would like to (a) wish you the best of luck,
and (b) ask if you would please post a report on how you got on. There
seems to be far more Oly gear available over there and I for one would like
to add to my single OM-2 with a few more bits.

Of course I'm sure that our US friends are only too willing to extend more
than favourable pricing to their Antipodian mates.

Funny, I just thought I heard a ghostly voice saying, "In yer dreams,
buddy"!

Regards,

John.