Re: [OM] newly introduced-backpacking

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced-backpacking
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6 Mar 2001 21:56:47 -0800
Well i guess we can all dream. I've been doing a ton of dreaming but i'm trying
to figure out how I'll make them reality. speaking of sweet road trips. two of
my friends and i were sitting around tonight and just decided that we are going
to take a 10 day road trip to alaska this summer. how much more motivation to
go for the photo opportunity. now that i've gotten the olympus fever i'm
presented with an opportunity to go to some of the most beautiful country in
the world. i'm pumped and we're not quite sure how feasible but why not. i only
live once and i'm almost done with college. i'll let you know what works out.
it looks like my dad is going to fix up his OM-10 and give it to me for my
birthday so i'm looking for a manual adapter. you happen to know of any
available? have a good one. thanks
ERic Jackson