Re: [OM] newly introduced-backpacking

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced-backpacking
From: "alpinist" <alpinist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:49:33 -0600
"In my mind I see you as the guy in Vertical limit taking pictures of an
eagle as he dangles from a nice rock face, correct?  "

  That would be so me.  NOT!

Try a 30 something with school loans and does not even a jeep!!

Now spring break sounds mighty nice.  I am heading to Big Bend myself in a
couple of weeks.  You know there is nothing like a spring roadtrip.  Enjoy
them while you can!  If you go Olympus, you will enjoy it.  You may start
with a small used set up (everything OM I own -except a new 4Ti was used)
but it will grow.  It always does.  I could easily max out my chargecard
getting nice things like a 90/2 and a 400mm and a 3Ti.  You will too.  Get
something and enjoy it!! Then get somemore!