Re: [OM] Stuff the ballot box (Fav Camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuff the ballot box (Fav Camera)
From: Michael & Angela Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:46:37 -0800
Gary wrote:  Who stuffed the Olympus XA box ???  Tisk, tisk.

Gary,
    as one who voted for the OM-2s (early and often),  After it was
securely in the lead and gaining steam, I wanted to see the other
cameras I owned on top as well.  So I started voting for the OM-1 and
the XA in tandem.  I sometimes spend long periods on the phone, this is
the best time to stuff the ballot, sometimes I can get 40 or 50 "Votes"
before I get stopped.  My personal goal is to build some cushion between
the OM-2s and the rest.  OM-2s, OM-1 and lastly the lowly XA then what
ever anyone else wishes I don't own any of the others.  It is really
quite pointless, but I didn't make the rules I just abuse them.  At some
point the owner will get tired of it and it will go away but until then
the fun goes on.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California