Re: Is Olympus a good choice for a newcomer? - was Re: [OM] newly intro

Subject: Re: Is Olympus a good choice for a newcomer? - was Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:32:35 +0800
On last Saturday, there was a large dancing performance at an open
area just outside the art center here. I met an E-10 user (actually
there was at least three including me :-), who is around 30, he
equipped his E-10 with the vertical grip (over US$500 with lithium
battery pack) and a 1.45x lens adapter. I had a brief talk with him,
he said he started from an Olympus C2500, before that he never shoot
film (except may be P&S camera).

The trend may be changed, try recommend him a digital ;-)

C.H.Ling