Re: [OM] cheryl tiegs?!

Subject: Re: [OM] cheryl tiegs?!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:04:32 -0500
In that era, Olympus had a Christmas party every year, at first at the
Viennese Coach in Syosset, then when the company got bigger, at  the
Millridge Inn  in Hicksville.
One Christmas, Mr. Brockway (of the Brockway Meter Co. which became Sekonic)
said that everything about the evening was perfect.  The only thing that
would make it better would be if Cheryl Tiegs were here.  Boom, she walked
in through the door.  I, along with most others, was floored.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000