Re: [OM] OM longest auto exposure time

Subject: Re: [OM] OM longest auto exposure time
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:57:22 -0500
At 19 minutes it's not necessarily accurate, but atleast it's staying open.
Reciprocity failure in film  will come into play with any long exposure
whether or not the camera is accurate in low light.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000