Re: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day...

Subject: Re: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day.......
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:40:12 -0600
We really did have fun. Just got the pictures back.  I was right,
unfortunately, so only pictures from daughter 2.  They were better than I
expected.  Some shake and some out of focus, but most were nice and crisp.
Better composition than I expected.

I'll post a few as soon as I can.  I also have a couple that might be
consider 'portraits' with a loose definition.  Dad catching the girls
'creating'.  Even one of me taken by my daughter.  Another Tope 5 entry,
don't you think?  I wonder if 8 will be the youngest entry?

Tom

From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
 I'll bet you had fun.  There is a joy in watching someone young learn and