RE: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day....

Subject: RE: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day.......
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 16:43:47 -0700
With the top down huh!  Rub it in.  Every spring I get the urge to have
another roadster or convertible so I take the top off the jeep. After two or
three good snow storms, lots of wind, and a couple of good soakings the
roadster craving fades and it's over for another year. Here it's either too
cold or too hot to be without the top. Having a shortage of hair makes it
worse. /jnm