RE: [OM] What a weird one

Subject: RE: [OM] What a weird one
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:56:42 -0600
This one is easy to figure out. The camera gear is probably a 'fungus farm',
as someone else so colorfully put it, or it is for other reasons damaged &
worthless. So the guy couches it as a camera case for sale, and pretends to
be ignorant of the camera gear's condition. He hopes some hapless soul will
gamble that the camera gear is useable and will bid well for the 'as is'
lot.

I would stay far away from this one, unless you can get more assurances
about the condition of the pieces you  are interested in.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx