Re: [OM] What a weird one

Subject: Re: [OM] What a weird one
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:49:18 EST
<<Look at the other stuff he's selling:  Old Videos and NASCAR stuff.  Is
this guy for real?  The camera stuff sounds wierd.   Where did this stuff
come from?>>

Better yet, the description says that his/her digital camera the he/she has
owned.  Well, then who's are you selling?
What I really like is all the _other_ stuff in the photo.  It tells you a
little bit about the person.
FWIW, Gastonia, NC was _not_ where Al Gore invented the internet...but I
guess it's close enough to Charlotte to not be considered in the _complete_
boonies.
Also, about the NASCAR stuff....it's Religion down there (and yes, that's
with a capital 'R')