[OM] NGM Advertisements dedicated to Mr Maitani

Subject: [OM] NGM Advertisements dedicated to Mr Maitani
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:05:37 +0100
Cc: ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx, hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx, Wijsmuller.VanderBel@xxxxxx
Hi,

In 1980 Olympus published two remarkable advertisements in National
Geographic Magazine: both were dedicated to the designer of the OM system,
Mr Maitani.
May be you all know them already (I don't read the digests very often), but
for those who have never seen these advertisements I have published both on
my website: http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/index.html
At the bottom there is a links section where you can find the link to the
Olympus Maitani page.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands.