Re: [OM] My KC-135 TOPE1 experience (kinda long)

Subject: Re: [OM] My KC-135 TOPE1 experience (kinda long)
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:55:37 -0600
Great story, Mark.  All that detail about fluid dynamics!  Oh, and your
experiment is interesting, too.  The shot is well done; I look forward to
more.

Tom is really a selfless guy.  After risking his 16/3.5 with you on the
Comet, he loaned me a 21/3.5 which I am going to place in a wooden box
shortly and use to photograph a missile launch - with a remote release
because of the hazard from debris falling from an adjacent missile intercept
makes it too dangerous for anyone to be outside the trailers.

Regards,
Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at: http://members.home.com/garyetx/index.htm