Re: [OM] Fuji X-tra 400

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-tra 400
From: "Kam" <kamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:08:21 +0800
Hi Volhart,

As you are planning to use two bodies and you can move around in the church,
I suggest that you should forget about the zoom lenses and use the 85/2 you
have + another fast wide angle lens.  Given the lighting condition you
described, I trust that you need the extra one or two stops more than the
convenience of a zoom (I myself don't find it inconvenient to switch between
2 bodies).

Regards,
Kam
Hong Kong