Re: [OM] a new old OM-4 joins the list

Subject: Re: [OM] a new old OM-4 joins the list
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:21:55 -0500
OK, we'll give you until Sunday to get samples onto your site. --Just
kidding, didn't realize the aquisition was so recent. BTW, 'Olypophile' is a
new reference to our standard 'Zuikoholic' term, no doubt. Of course, Zuiko
is the brand on the Olympus lenses. Zuikoholism is insidious. You may not
realize it, but it's too late for you! But you are in very good company. In
this list you are surrounded by not only lover of the Olympus bodies and
glass, but serious users, repair technicians, and very insightful people of
vision and humor. You'll like it here.

Mickey