[OM] [FS] Kiron 28mm f2.0 lens

Subject: [OM] [FS] Kiron 28mm f2.0 lens
From: mikew <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:05:34 -0600
This is the second of a couple of items I wanted to pass by the list before
moving them to eBay.  If no one here is interested, I'll put them on eBay
Saturday night.

I got this lens from KEH back in August.  It was KEH Excellent (which in
reality means it looks mint).  I used this lens with very good results on a
trip in late August.  As many of you know, this lens has been well spoken of
before on this list.  If you'll look at the lens tests
(http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm, of course), you'll
see why.  It is not spectacular wide open (C+ & C), but is better at f2.8
(B+ & B), and f4 through f8 consists of a couple of A and four A- results,
so if you do your part, you can really get some outstanding results (plus
look through a very bright viewfinder).  I'm selling the lens with front and
rear lens caps (probably generic) and a metal wide angle lens hood I
acquired last year.  The price for the list is $85 US plus shipping.  (If
I've whetted your appetite but the price seems a bit much, KEH has a Bargain
Kiron just reduced from $59 to $53.  If on the other hand it seems too
inexpensive to be any good, you're welcome to go to Adorama and spend $139
(Excellent), $154 (Excellent +), or $174 (New).)  I'm selling because I
purchased a Zuiko 28mm f2 on eBay in November.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike Williamson
mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
mikew@xxxxxxxxxx (home)