[OM] [FS] Hoya Super Multicoated Thin Circular Polarizer, 55mm

Subject: [OM] [FS] Hoya Super Multicoated Thin Circular Polarizer, 55mm
From: mikew <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:40:36 -0600
This is the first of a couple of items I wanted to pass by the list before
moving them to eBay.  If no one here is interested, I'll put them on eBay
Saturday night.

I got this circular polarizer back in June, I believe from Adorama.  I paid
$59.95 (or thereabouts) plus shipping.  This is the super-multicoated
version.  If you want to read some rah-rah about Hoya filters, try
http://www.thkphoto.com/.  This is the thin version.  It is only 5mm thick,
has no front threads, is in like new condition, and I still have (of course)
the Hoya box it came in.  I'm selling because the diameter is just a little
too large.  I used this filter on my Zuiko 35-105mm zoom.  The slide on lens
hood wouldn't slide on with this filter mounted as the filter is slightly
too large.  Since there are no front threads, I couldn't use a screw on hood
either.  I'm not having a fire sale on this, but if someone would like it
for $45 US plus shipping, please contact me off list.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike Williamson
mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
mikew@xxxxxxxxxx (home)