Re: [OM] I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.

Subject: Re: [OM] I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:17:15 -0500
My 17 year old daughter has been nothing but a joy the last two years. Tomorrow I go to pay her car insurance so she can get her license. It's only $485 for 6 months here in North Carolina. Age, gender nor academic grades have anything to do with the cost.

My son who is 13 1/2 is, on the other hand is a real handfull. Maybe by the time he is 35 I will get his car insurance for him!

Gregg

[Normally I add my comments to the bottom, but since Tom put his
addition on top, I thought I'd keep the new material on top as well.]

Tom, if you think 7&8 is bad, wait until the daughter gets to be
a teenager.  It will drive any father crazy, as I am struggling
with mine right now.  It's not that she is "bad", it is just that
she is more than a handfull and I am constantly under stress ("But
Daddy, I don't understand how I can be giving you stress.").  I
still keep pictures of when she was 5-6 around to remind myself
how sweet (and simple) life was back then.
        -Dan