Re: [OM] I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.

Subject: Re: [OM] I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:51:53 -0600
They play in a very small gym, not full-size (next year, full size gym).  I
sit, literally, courtside, so the 180 would be overkill.  Also, although it
seems bright, it is horribly underlit.

So, mostly I used the 85/2 and 50/1.2, with Fuji 800.  I used the 100/2 one
game, but it was a little long.

For soccer, I use two bodies and usually mount the 50-250 on one body and
the 65-200 on another body.

Tom

From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>

> Tom,  Your tale was incomplete. Which lens do you like best for
basketball?
> I have thought the 180mm f-2.8 would be a natural for that application.
/jnm