Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8's on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8's on eBay
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:41:30 -0800
Mike M. As you say ,what the deal? The deal is the seller most likly paid
out the nose for the lens and wants to get some of his money back.The lens
sells new for anywhere between  $2400 to 2800 depending on where he bought
it..So, pony up the money and be happy with a good deal otherwise spare the
rest of us out here the tears.  Be happy you have the money to buy a quality
lens like this ,where others only dream of have the money much let the
ability to buy a  piece of equipment like this.. Good Luck   Steve..-----