[OM] E-10 for sale at Cameta

Subject: [OM] E-10 for sale at Cameta
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:53:03 +1100
Hi all

I get a regular e-mail list of used gear for sale at Cameta camera and today's list included....

*********

Olympus E-10 4 Megapixel SLR Digital Camera Ser.#1029540 With RGB Interlaced CCD (2240 X 1680 Pixels) 1.8" High-Resolution Color TFT LCD Display(Rotates Between A 20-Degree Down Angle And A 90-Degree Up Angle, Quality Settings, Flash Modes, White Balance And Media Card Settings, Index Viewing Of 1, 4, Or 9 Images In Display Mode. Exposure Control Includes Programmed, Aperture, Priority, Shutter Speed Priority and Manual Modes, 2X Or 4X Magnification Inspection Mode, Dual Media Slot Design For Use With Both Smartmedia And Compactflash, USB-Connectivity For Quick And Easy Connection To A USB Windows Or Mac. For Downloading Images, NTSC Video Out Capability For Viewing Photos On A Television Or Capturing On A VCR, Olympus 9mm-36mm 2.0-2.4, ED Glass Aspherical Zoom Lens(Equivalent To 35-140mm Lens On A 35mm Camera). Camera Kit Includes Camedia Software, USB And Audio Cables, 32MB Smart Media Card and Instruction Booklet(Mint-/Working Perfectly) $1299.

I've bought stuff thru these guys before and have been happy with them. I've seen used (LNIB) E-10's listed on e-bay recently for US$1999 so this price seems pretty good.

no connection with seller etc etc etc but thought someone may be interested.

Cameta Camera
253 Broadway
Amityville, NY 11701
Phone: 800-991-3350