[OM] T-32 & T-20 questions

Subject: [OM] T-32 & T-20 questions
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:00:25 -0500
Okay.  If I want to make a vertical portrait indoor, using a T-32, bounced
off the ceiling, on an OM-PC, how do I proceed?  (I need to get the T-32 off
the shoe so I can turn the camera and point the flash head up, while still
retaining the TTL coupling.)  Since, the PC will do TTL flash, what are the
cord/grip options?  Is there a web site that explains what pieces work for
TTL flash?  I want to know everything about all of my hardware options.

Also, for the OM-2, is there a long, non-coiled cord available that screws
into the prism's flash socket?  (I'm trying to avoid the OM-2's PC socket.)

Now a question about lighting.
I'm trying to get nice even light to capture architectural photos of the
inside of my brother's very cool house before he sells.  The available
window light is way too contrasty, even using 100 speed Kodak color neg
film.  I have a small wink light, and T-20 and a T-32.  I suspect that a
flash meter is necessary for best results.  Is it even worth trying to
scatter the strobes around the room, buy slaves and stands and fire all
these non-pro flashes?  I'm sure the pros use medium format cameras, flash
meters, tons of experience, and test exposures on Polaroid backs.  None of
these tools are available / affordable to me.  Thoughts?

Won't I get overlapping flash patterns, resulting in hot spots?  Is it worth
pursuing?

Thanks,
Jim