[OM] We're Moving

Subject: [OM] We're Moving
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:11:56 -0700
Hi, gang!

Cori and I are moving tomorrow, so if anyone sends us e-mail and
doesn't get a reply, that's why.  DSL was supposed to be moved today,
but that didn't happen (Sigh!) so we'll be on dial-up (if we have time) until
monday.

Keep it clean and don't talk 'bout me while I'm gone!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  For anyone who cares, the new address is:

Chris O'Neill & Cori Joinson
12302 - 135 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada  T5L 1X2

(Same address applies for Zuikoholics Anonymous)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill