Re: Hummer shots was [OM] Tamron 400F4.0 For Sale

Subject: Re: Hummer shots was [OM] Tamron 400F4.0 For Sale
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 05:12:30 EST
In a message dated 2/22/01 12:51:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, WKato@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Here's some hummer shots with the Tamron 400/4 with 1.4X, wide open, 1/125
 shutter speed, natural light and no flash, Fuji ISO 400 Super HQ:

Great shots!  It is plain to see why the Tamron 400mm f4 is such a highly
rated lens.  Nice sharp details!
I can't wait to get my shots back with a 400 and a 1.4x Zuiko to compare with
the great 1.4x Tamron converter.
This is the one lens that I really wish was a Zuiko for "purity" sake.....but
the lens would be twice as much.
Do you use a 2-4 screen with yours?
I recently added a Tamron Tele-View scope adapter on my 400 and it is
awesome-super bright!  I use converters as well and get alot of power-20x
with the 400 alone.
Good work Warren
John R