Re: [OM] olympus warranty question

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus warranty question
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:34:20 -0500
I agree with Garth about B&H.  All my new Oly stuff has come from there
with only a couple of exceptions, and that came from Adorama.  They?re okay
too.  (No sales tax for those of us who live outside New York state.)  I
wouldn?t hesitate to buy from either.   I bought a 4Ti and motor drive from
B&H last August, but I had to get the control pack from Adorama because B&H
didn?t have one and couldn?t guess when Olympus might get around to
shipping some. I didn?t get the extended warranty -- don?t believe in them.
 Ebay or KEH are my preferences for used gear unless a list member is
offering what you?re after.

Walt Wayman