Re: [OM] FS: Nice 35-70/3.5-4.5 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Nice 35-70/3.5-4.5 Zuiko
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:38:50 -0700
On 20 Feb 2001, at 23:42, Richard Keefer wrote:

> My name is Ric and I AM a Zuikoholic!!

Yes, and according to our records, you're no longer in-denial.  However,
you have steadfastly ignored our offer of help by refusing to send all your
equipment to Zuikoholics Anonymous.  Therefore, the old adage "No
sympathy for self-inflicted injuries" applies.

Sorry!

Regards,

Chris
ZA President

P.S.  Hopefully, someday you'll come to your senses and send the
equipment.  Only then will you be on the road to recovery.  We're here
for you, Ric...  all you have to do is make the first move!