RE: [OM] auto ext tube in olympus-digest V2 #2202

Subject: RE: [OM] auto ext tube in olympus-digest V2 #2202
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:14:02 -0800 (PST)
Chris O'Neill wrote:
On 20 Feb 2001, at 8:56, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> Your Zukioholism isn't bad until you know how many different styles
of
> double cable releases Olympus made, and then actually own one of
each.
> Don't ask :-)

Hey, Mark, how many different styles of the double cable release are
there, and how many do you own???  :-)
And, while we're on the subject, have you seen the rare (and
classified) double cable release designed for military use? It has only
one plunger but two operating buttons that have to be activated
simultaneously by two independent operators. This is to ensure that the
camera shutter isn't activated by accidental, unauthorized or malicious
act.

Regards,

=====
Ray