RE: [OM] auto ext tube in olympus-digest V2 #2202

Subject: RE: [OM] auto ext tube in olympus-digest V2 #2202
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:56:46 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Jay W wrote:

> The double cable release is such a lovely piece of equipement that you
> should buy one regardless of owning a bellows. (it then gives you reason
> to buy the bellows anyway). I HAVEN'T become a zuikoholik truely. Won't
> someone believe me. Anybody.

Owning the double cable release is only the start of Zukioholism.  It get
worse, there are several different styles of double cable releases. Your
Zukioholism isn't bad until you know how many different styles of double
cable releases Olympus made, and then actually own one of each.  Don't ask :-)
                                        -mark