[OM] Re Zuikoholism and Addictive Behavior

Subject: [OM] Re Zuikoholism and Addictive Behavior
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:27:02 EST
This stuff has got to stop!

Obviously you people are all enablers of this addiction.  A list as was
posted of items sought for delivery to the institute only furthers the lust
of those of us who don't yet have those items.

I can stop anytime I want to!  I really can.  I only have 6 OM bodies, 3 R/F
cameras and 9 lenses.  I only have 2 T-20s and 1 310.  I only have 1 Power
Bounce Grip and 1 Winder.  I can stop anytime I want to!

So stop enabling  I am a hobbyist, not addicted!

Dave Dougherty