Re: [OM] OM-PC Value Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC Value Question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:39:53 -0600
Bob,

Chris O'Neill has some interesting statistics of recent ebay auctions, but I
don't know if he's distributed it much.  Skip Williams
(www.skipwilliams.com) has wonderful information on OM lenses.

So, I'll reach into my 'personal opinion file'.  I've bought and sold three
or four OM-PC bodies in the last year. The most I've paid (and sold for)
never broke $100.

I have seen them go for more than that, and if you want one, then go for it,
but I might offer less.

Tom

> Okay, I've seen several references to a compilation of eBay prices on OM
> equipment. I think I even saw this once, but have since lost the link.
Maybe